11.30.2005

Something Different...

hi my 2 dedicated fans...lol so what is going on with you guys? well we are puttin up Christmas stuff now and it sends me back to a much simplier time in which the feeling of Christmas was exciting..the feeling of waking up to go and run in and jump on my parents. it is some-what a tradition to have my dad take FOREVER to get the stupid video camera set-up...every year...and then the battery dies..then the tape wont work..then the tripod leg breaks...but now we have him set it up the night BEFORE...ahhahahah soo much better..still takes like 15 minutes tho..lol..wow..

i remeber when i was like 7 or 8 when my parents first got me the orginal gameboy...its a brick now but it was the coolest thing..and it came with James Bond 007...my hero at the time..wow such great memories..but now that i get older its different...not only have i thought about what christmas is about but i have also tried to push away the things that i want and try to just enjoy the birth of my savior with my family even tho they are crazy!

i actually have 3 christmas's in one day...at home we wake up (at like 4:00 a.m.) and open all of my parents gift to us 'wonderful' kids (its a wonder why we even get gifts...im such a spoiled brat..uhh). then we make the 3 second trip to my grandmas' and grandpas' to get all my aunts and uncles gifts and have an awesome breakfast by my grandpa. then off we go again to my dads side to have lunch and open the last of our gifts...yay this is great..im soo lucky..and soo spoiled..uhhh

---------------
CISCO
i am going to get an A on this next test. im so frustrated at myself for not doing well on the test (even tho it practice) uhhh...im gonna do better...i just dont understand whats going on...but the cableing was coolio..wow lame word

6 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

aw you can do it bf! you get that A boy!!lol:)

November 30, 2005 5:21 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

haha i am your more dedicated fan lol ;)

November 30, 2005 9:36 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

grood...i like having a fan club...dude! can i have some t-shirts made?

December 01, 2005 7:34 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

haha of course bf! what should it say?

BF FAN CLUB lol..or im a BF groupe haha

December 01, 2005 8:12 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

What about GOT BF? lol

December 01, 2005 9:22 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

ahah thats awesome lol i like that

December 01, 2005 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home